Food is very important in many of Maud's books, so why not catalouge them in this Wikia?
Raspberry Cordial Edit
Diana poured herself out a tumblerful, looked at its bright-red hue admiringly, and then sipped it daintily.
" That's awfully nice raspberry cordial, Anne," she said. "I didn't know raspberry cordial was so nice." (Anne of Green Gables, Chapter 26)
2 packages of frozen, unsweetened raspberries
1-1/4 cups sugar
8 cups boiling water
1) Place raspberries into a large pot and add the sugar.
2) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until all the sugar has dissolved.
3) With a whisk or spoon, smash the raspberries thoroughly.
4) Pour the mixture through a strainer to extract the juice. Discard the remaining pulp.
5) Squeeze 2 of the lemons, and add the lemon juice to the raspberry juice.
6) Boil 10 cups of water and add the water to the raspberry juice.
7) Let the raspberry cordial cool. Add thin slices of lemon to the cordial, and then chill it in the refrigerator.
8) Add more water to taste.
9) Serve and enjoy!